- 1 XLNT chili con carne - thawed
- 3 large onions - chopped
- 1- 4 oz. can green chilies - chopped
- 2- 28 oz. cans chopped tomatoes
- 1- 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1- 27 z. can kidney beans
In a large soup pan, place chopped onions and XLNT chili. Over Medium heat, stir together until onions are soft. Add green chilis (with juice), chopped tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until warm. Drain and rinse kidney beans. Add to chili and cook an aditional 15 minutes. Serve immediately or freeze for later. (Makes 14 servings).
You can add your own ingredients to this basic recipe to make a delicious dish that is uniquely yours!